Friday, February 16, 2007

One of my best friend's wedding

Anthea, one of my best friends got married end of last year (on 27th Decemebr 2006 to be exact) to Adrian
Exchanging Rings

It was the first anglo-indian wedding I had attended and it was a wonderful experience. She had asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and that gave me the opportunity of looking at their tradition very closely.
Wedding mass was held in her parish. We proceeded to the hall for reception. Reception includes of food, music and ball-room dance all through the night.




Wedding vows

"Cinderella" - That was her wedding theme. As you can see in the pictures, all the decoration was based on the fairy tale. And the color of her wedding was mauve and pink.






It was like the weddings we see in english movies. And she was the most beautiful and the happiest bride I have ever seen.


Both Anthea and Adrian jive really very well and they made it a point to dance with everybody present there, and with each other too, of course!


They really make a very sweet pair :-)

Bride with her bridesmaids

Groom with his bestmen

That's the whole gang - Couple with birdesmaids, bestmen, flower girls and page boys

Hey Sweetie, I had a lovely time and am really happy that I was a part of it all! Wishing u both happiness always. God bless you!
(This post was pending from a long time. Finally I did some justice to it! ;-P )

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Archana,seems like you had loads of fun. you are looking really fabulous!!!!!
Aren

5:47 AM  
Blogger crystalmermaid said...

yeah aren! i had a lovely time :-D

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sweety,

Here's to thanks you for all the time and effort you put in during the wedding time.
The wedding descrition brought tears to my eyes. Like i told you i am so happy you were a close association to my wedding. You were a very special person and always will remain one of the best friends i've ever had.

Get ready then, the guys are all eagerly waiting to see you, LOL, you get to choose, and ill do all the planning for your wedding...just kidding.

Love you heaps babes, can't thanks you enough.

10:53 AM  
Blogger crystalmermaid said...

@Anthea

Hey Swthrt,

Now ur comment has brought tears to my eyes.
I am so glad to have been a part of the whole thing. I had a fabulous time :-)

oh, guys waiting n i get to choose...sounds pretty tempting ;-)sure baby, wen i finally choose n decide to marry one of them, it's u who'll have to do all the planning :-)
n no thnx in frndship...luv u too, dear

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home